Agriterra Equipment is one of North America’s largest AGCO agricultural equipment dealers with complementary products such as ourgault and Morris seeding and tillage equipment and Cub Cadet Consumer Products. We provide our customers with new and used equipment, complimented with product support through our parts and service departments.
OUR LOUGHEED LOCATION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING RESUMES FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Is able to effectively manage a territory and sell the Company’s products and services
- Punctual and organized
- Has an outgoing personality
- Enjoys meeting with many different people and personalities
- Is a team player
- Able to work independently and aggressively
- Strives to learn and improve oneself
- Is able to think strategically
- Is goal driven
WE’LL GIVE PREFERENCE TO INDIVIDUALS WITH:
- Previous experience in agricultural equipment sales
- Experience with equipment finance or leasing
- Enthusiasm about the agricultural industry
WE’D LIKE TO OFFER YOU:
- An exemplary health and dental benefits package; matching RRSP plan
- A competitive compensation package
We would like to thank all applicants in advance however only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Join our TEAM and work in an environment that is both rewarding and positive.
Please forward resumes to: Lars Gauthier, Sales Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org O: 780-672-2452 C: 780-888-6188