Agriterra Equipment is one of North America’s largest AGCO agricultural equipment dealers with complementary products such as Bourgault and Morris seeding and tillage equipment and Cub Cadet Consumer Products. We provide our customers with new and used equipment, complemented with product support through our parts and service departments
Our HIGH RIVER Location is Currently Accepting Resumes for the following position:
Full Time – Agricultural Sales Representative
Represents and promotes the Sales Department in an up-beat manner which insures Customer confidence and maximum profits for the Dealership. Coordinate and cooperate with other Departments of the Dealership to best serve the wholegoods needs of the Customer.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Is able to effectively manage a territory and sell the company’s products and services
- Punctual and organized
- Has an outgoing personality
- Enjoys meeting with many different people and personalities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Is a team player
- Is able to work independently and aggressively
- Is able to think strategically
WE WILL GIVE PREFERENCE TO INDIVIDUALS WITH:
- Previous experience in agricultural equipment sales
- Experience with equipment finance or leasing
- Enthusiasm and experience in the agricultural industry
WE WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU:
- An exemplary health and dental benefits package; matching RRSP plan
- A competitive compensation package
We would like to thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Join our team and work in an environment that is both rewarding and positive.
Please forward resumes to Craig Puetz, Branch Manager
E: firstname.lastname@example.org PH: 403-652-2414