Agriterra Equipment, working closely with Finning, will soon be opening a new location in Yorkton, SK.
Agriterra Equipment is one of North America’s largest AGCO agricultural equipment dealers. Our 11 locations provide our customers with new and used farm equipment, complemented with product support through our parts and service departments.
We are currently looking for an Agricultural Sales Representative for our Yorkton location.
The successful candidate will represent the Sales Department in an up-beat manner which ensures Customer confidence and maximum profits for the Dealership. Coordinate and cooperate with other Departments of the Dealership to best serve the whole goods needs of the Customer.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Able to effectively manage a territory and sell the company’s products and services
- Punctual and organized
- Has an outgoing personality
- Enjoys meeting with many different people and personalities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Is a team player
- Able to work independently and aggressively
- Able to think strategically
- Always striving to learn and improve oneself
- Goal Driven
WE WILL GIVE PREFERENCE TO INDIVIDUALS WITH:
- Previous experience in agricultural equipment sales preferred
- Experience with equipment finance or leasing
- Enthusiasm in the agricultural industry
WE WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU:
- Base salary plus commissions; no cap on earnings
- Working on a positive team
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- A competitive wage
- Room for advancement
We would like to thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com