DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform required service repairs in a timely fashion and submit for billing immediately upon completion. Keep track of parts, shop supplies, time, etc. for billing purposes.
- Adhere to dealership time clock policy on punching in/out, breaks, tool man calls, etc. while on the job.
- Review recovery rate monthly with the service manager.
- Maintain professional appearance – personal and facility
- Be able to operate, set-up and complete pre-delivery inspections of all equipment sold by the dealership prior to customer delivery. Utilize product specific checklist and service manuals.
- Keep shop area clean and organized and tools returned to their proper place.
- Ensure work attire is clean and presentable.
- Return unused parts to the parts department immediately following job completion.
- Assist sales personnel in evaluating used equipment for needed repairs and evaluate condition of trade-ins when requested by sales management.
- Have the required tools and tooling to perform job duties
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Attend on-line, on-site and external training courses as required to fulfil job requirements
- Two-year diesel mechanic Tech degree from an accredited school or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the agricultural industry.
- High degree of mechanical/technical aptitude.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Able to operate advance functions on a computer.
- Able to communicate effectively in spoken and written English and communicate with customers in a professional and effective manner.
- Some physical requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, and talk and hear. The employee must be able to lift and/or move heavy objects
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Must be able to operate forklift
- Hold a valid driver’s license with no current violations.
Contact: Branch Manager, Blaine Heck, email@example.com or (780) 672-2452