Reports to: District Manager
- In consultation with senior management, develop the annual budgets for the store by setting specific goals and objectives that will lead to achieving the overall corporate objective.
- Direct and coordinate the operations of the store by monitoring and controlling the overall performance of the sales, service, parts and administration departments.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Manage the Human Resources function to ensure that the most highly qualified personnel available are in place in all departments.
- Manage customer relationships
- Represent Agriterra Equipment in the local community
- Personal Development
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Relevant education, experience, or a combination of both. Farm machinery sales experience or related experience is required.
- Knowledge of agricultural equipment and technical principles and practices
- Knowledge of cost analysis, fiscal management, and budgets
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, customer service practices and techniques
- Business system knowledge, excellent computer skills including the Microsoft Office Suite
- This is a highly self-directed position requiring a person with a wide range of skills, adaptability, sensitivity, and initiative.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers
Contact: Lars Gauthier Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org