Agriterra Equipment is one of North America’s largest AGCO agricultural equipment dealers. Our 10 locations provide our customers with new and used farm equipment, complemented with product support through our parts and service departments.
We are currently accepting resumes for a full-time, Heavy Duty Mechanic at our High River location.
Major Job Functions include:
- Preform required service repairs.
- Keep track of parts, shop supplies, time, etc. for billing purposes.
- Be able to operate, set-up and complete pre-delivery inspections of all equipment prior to customer delivery.
- Keep shop area clean.
- Preform other duties as directed.
- Attend on-line, on-site and external training courses as required to fulfill job requirements.
- Heavy Duty journeyman Certificate or 3rd year apprentice.
- A minimum of 5 years experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Able to operate a computer.
- Hold a valid driver license with no current violations.
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in working with FENDT, Massey Ferguson and Rolgator preferred but not an asset
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and RRSP matching program. Great work environment with fantastic people to work with.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted.