Agriterra Equipment is one of North America’s largest AGCO agricultural equipment dealers. Our 11 locations provide our customers with new and used farm equipment, complemented with product support through our parts and service departments.
We are currently accepting resumes for a full-time, Product Specialist at our Stony Plain location.
Major Job Functions include:
- Primarily focus on the advanced features and computer technology of the equipment including:
- System installation
- Software updates for auto steer
- Field mapping and application
- Support the salesmen and customers with services including:
- Pre-delivery inspections, and
- Appointments to train customers for proper service and operation of the unit.
- Provide the resources and knowledge to the sales teams for a more thorough and in-depth understanding of the equipment.
- Perform minor adjustments and repairs unless requiring support from the service department.
- Assist the Parts Department on sales and setup of GPS systems.
- Take part in organizing and executing training events and clinics within the company as well as with customers.
- In partnership with the Sales Representatives in the organization and implementation of equipment demonstrations.
- Report to the General Manager with dotted line responsibilities to the Service Managers.
- Agriculture equipment knowledge.
- Mechanically and technically inclined.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Punctual and organized.
What we offer:
- Working on a positive team
- Life Insurance Policy
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- A competitive wage
- Room for advancement
join our team by forwarding your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted.