Agriterra Equipment is one of North America’s largest AGCO agricultural equipment dealers. Our 10 locations provide our customers with new and used farm equipment, complemented with product support through our parts and service departments.
We are currently accepting resumes for a full-time, Ticketed Heavy Duty Mechanic at our Eckville location.
Major Job Functions include:
- Preform required service repairs.
- Keep track of parts, shop supplies, time, etc. for billing purposes.
- Be able to operate, set-up and complete pre-delivery inspections of all equipment prior to customer delivery.
- Keep shop area clean.
- Preform other duties as directed.
- Attend on-line, on-site and external training courses as required to fulfill job requirements.
- Heavy Duty journeyman Certificate or 3rd year apprentice.
- A minimum of 5 years experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Able to operate a computer.
- Hold a valid driver license with no current violations.
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in working with FENDT, Massey Ferguson and Rogator preferred but not an asset.
What we offer:
- Working on a positive team
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- A competitive wage
- Room for advancement
- Paid Training
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to join our team!
We would like to thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted.