Agriterra Equipment is one of North America’s largest AGCO agricultural equipment dealers with 12 locations. We provide our customers with new and used equipment, complimented with product support through our parts and service departments. Our brands include, Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Rogator, Cub Cadet and more.
Our Yorkton location is currently accepting resumes for the Service Writer Position.
- Daily work order management, such as open/closing work orders and customer quotes
- Communicate with customers.
- Attending to walk-in service customers and answering phones
- Notify customer of progress of job including delays, extra work required, quotes.
- Collect customer payment timely
- Audit technician time entries
- Vender invoices and expenses pertaining to service.
- Scheduled reporting
- Warranty related tasks
- Service filing
- Various other duties required by Branch Manager or Service Manager
We Are Looking for Someone Who:
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills
- Has excellent organizational and time management skills
- A team player
- Able and willing to work extended hours when required.
- Has a positive attitude
- Works well with others
- Can take direction
We Would like to Offer You:
- Competitive Wages
- Benefits package, including health and dental coverage
- A matching RRSP program